DUE DILIGENCE CYBERSECURITY
Secure your business partnership
The Cybersecurity Due Diligence service enables you to assess the cybersecurity posture of the target company as part of your business partnerships / mergers & acquisitions.
Cybersecurity Due Diligence is a real decision-making tool, enabling you to identify opportunities that you should seize.
How does the absence of cybersecurity measures affect a company’s valuation?
The rise of digital technology and the multiplicity of IT interconnections between companies are giving rise to new Cyber risks.
IT security risks come to the fore, with their immediate impact on a company’s financial health and image. Production stoppage due to a ransomware compromise of an industrial site, image damage following the collection of exposed critical strategic data, legal penalties relating to the exposure of personal data, decline in the value of an agreement or share following the publication of exfiltrated internal data are all feared events partly linked to the absence of good cybersecurity practices.
Intrinsec’s Cybersecurity Due Diligence service is designed to assist you with the cybersecurity aspects of your company’s purchase/resale process, business prospecting, auditing of subsidiaries and suppliers or service providers, using Intrinsec’s service capabilities.
The challenges of Cybersecurity Due Diligence
Assessing the cyber ecosystem
Get the most accurate cyber footprint of an entity along with a risk assessment to make the best possible business partnership decision.
Identify risks and opportunities
Expose the customer to the risks and opportunities surrounding the target company’s cyber ecosystem.
Enable the ordering party to anticipate potential legal penalties (RGPD, CNIL, etc.) and guard against legal risks.
Adding value to the service
It should also be a factor in enhancing the company’s value, since bringing it into line with best market practice can prove costly.
Our approach: Cyber Threat Intelligence due diligence
We offer you a consolidated view of the Cybersecurity posture of the target entity.
A 4-step process
- Defining the most appropriate approach (passive/active)
- Discussion of the points of attention defined by the partner
- Gather background information on the target company.
Cyber exposure assessment
- Overall assessment of the target company’s level of exposure
- Estimation of the target company’s level of maturity by type of threat observed
- Reading level approach to the analysis of detected elements
Technical analysis of detected elements
- OSINT search for strategic data exposed on different web layers
- Supervision of sources from malicious networks & cyber communities
- Analysis and correlation of cyber threats in an industry sector
- Assessment of the target entity’s exploitable attack surface
on cybersecurity to meet all your challenges and enhance your services
A complementary team
A wide range of skills: technical, multilingual, business intelligence and geo-political to understand your international challenges
OSINT investigative skills developed daily for over 5 years
Extensive experience in detection & response
Knowledge of threat actors and their methods, visibility of the latest attacks and vulnerabilities
An analysis report
Understand a company’s cyber risks and make the right decisions.
Rely on a multi-layered deliverable showing :
- Risk levels by threat type(threat score)
- Areas for improvement/good practice and technical and managerial recommendations
- A tailored remediation plan
Do not hesitate to contact us
Leave us a message describing your security needs, or contact us if you’d like information about our activities. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to enter your e-mail address or telephone number so that we can contact you as soon as possible.