SOC – Security Operations Center
Monitoring for better detection!
Le Security Operations Center (SOC) vous apporte une capacité pointue de :
With the Intrinsec SOC, our teams provide you with a comprehensive service for detecting and responding to cyber threats, based on an industrialized, “SOAR”-type approach, and a service driven above all by risk. To achieve this, we use the most appropriate and effective tools for your context.
With extensive expertise in the field of SSI supervision, our teams are organized around the roles of architect, SOC project manager, customer reference analyst, SSI supervision design analyst and supervision analyst.
Risk-oriented SOC and security operations
Knowing the specific risks associated with your business is essential for us to identify your IS security needs and priorities, so that we can put in place detection capabilities to reduce the risks identified.
The goal? To help you better cover your identified risks, and ensure your security operations.
- Agile management of your IS operational security
- Protect all your IT assets and equipment against cyber-attacks
- Supervising your company’s security
- Identify and reduce the risks associated with cyber incidents
- Manage the entire lifecycle of cyber incidents
- Ensure your compliance with PSSI constraints
Our SOC and operational security service
- An experienced SSI consultant for system governance
- A recognized team of pentesters to carry out a test of your SOC service
- Certified experts (SIEM, SOAR…) to provide technical environments.
- An R&D unit, responsible for monitoring trends (attacks, etc.).
- Make the most of Threat Intelligence
- Respond to an SSI incident detected by the SOC
- Evaluate and improve your level of SSI supervision
- Take advantage of the synergy between Intrinsec’s business units
- Benefit from Intrinsec’s SOC service resources and approach
Our SOC and operational security solutions
How can you maximize detection and reduce response times?
Complement your SOC-Intrinsec service with our intelligent solutions.
This model, which is the most widespread with us, consists of implementing a SIEM at the customer’s site, and connecting remotely to the SIEM. In this model, the logs remain with the customer. It is alerted by our qualified analysts when an anomaly is detected on the information system. The hybrid model facilitates the reversibility plan: if the customer wishes to change service provider, he keeps the SIEM, infrastructures and documentation.
full outsourced mode
Intrinsec implements its SIEM in its own data center. The logs are sent directly to us, via a secure tunnel. As with the hybrid model, our analysts send alerts to customers, according to their level of criticality. Our 20 years’ experience in IT outsourcing means we can offer a solid infrastructure at a reasonable price.
Il existe de nombreuses définitions et mise en application d’un Security Operations Center (SOC). Nous considérons qu’il ne doit pas être un projet précipité, mais plutôt le résulat d’une réflexion : Pourquoi ai-je besoin d’un SOC ? Quels sont les actifs primordiaux de mon entreprise ? Quelles sont mes capacités ? Un SOC se construit avec pragmatisme : de quelles informations j’ai besoin, ce que je veux en faire, et comment je peux en tirer une forme de valeur. On ne peut pas contrôler les incidents de sécurité, mais on peut les détecter et y répondre efficacement.
I want more information!
Leave us a message describing your security needs, or contact us if you’d like information about our activities.
Don’t forget to enter your e-mail address or telephone number so that we can contact you as soon as possible.